Our aim at Young Harrow Foundation is to assist and support the ‘not for profit’ organisations within Harrow so that every child and young person in our borough can have a greater opportunity to fulfil their potential.
- We are responsive to the needs of children and young people and put safeguarding at the heart of everything we do.
- We actively promote sharing good practice; we offer training, advice, networking opportunities and a ‘venue bank’ for our member organisations and other partners.
- We seek to develop effective partnerships with statutory, public and private organisations, including businesses, and ‘not for profit’ organisations which support and provide services for children and young people in Harrow.
- We build relationships with funders, co-ordinate funding bids and advise our member organisations on how to bid more successfully for external funding.
- We run a small grants programme for member organisations to apply for.
Young Harrow Foundation will champion both children and young people in Harrow and the charities and organisations that support them.
Organisations wanting to apply to become a member of Young Harrow Foundation will need to complete the form below by following the link. Once your form has been received, YHF will contact you to obtain more detailed information about your organisation as required for us to work together closely in a formal partnership arrangement and to help you build the capacity of your organisation.
Membership Criteria & Requirements
1. Sector: you must be a constituted not-for-profit organisation with clear and transparent charitable objectives and social objectives
2. Geography: your organisation must deliver services to children and young people in the London Borough of Harrow
3. Beneficiaries: your organisation must provide services directly to children and young people aged 0 – 25 in the London Borough of Harrow (up to age 30 for young people with disabilities)
6. Organisational accountability : your organisation must be prepared to comply with legal requirements, producing policies that are systematically implemented and reviewed as appropriate
Alternatively please check our:
Partnership Status Criteria and Requirements
· You deliver services that benefit children and young people aged 0 – 25 in the London Borough of Harrow (up to age 30 for young people with disabilities)
· You operate in line with YHF values as outlined above
· You have a constitution, an organisation bank account and audited accounts (if appropriate)
· You are committed to working towards approved quality standards